Northrop Grumman Engineer / Principal Engineer Electrical Power Subsystem (Space/Satellite Systems) in Gilbert, Arizona
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
This position can be filled at either the Engineer (level 2) or Principal Engineer level (level 3).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the technical understanding of the spacecraft bus and electrical power subsystem as a whole
• Responsible for detailed technical knowledge of various electrical power equipment
• Management of the budget and schedule on assigned project
• Active oversight of assigned technical team and hardware development effort
• Application of core EE principals to adapt/improve heritage equipment and features
• Preparing proposal costing and technical assessments
• Preparing and presenting technical packages for design reviews
• Acting as a liaison with program management and various customers
Job Category : Engineering