Jacobs All Source Intelligence Analyst (35F) Trainer-HTASC-111 in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
All Source Intelligence Analyst (35F) Trainer-HTASC-111
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training.
Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience as a 35F ,350F, 350B, 35D (or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. Government agency) conducting tactical all source intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service.
- Must have completed a military leadership course (i.e. BLC, ALC, SLC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC).
- Bachelor’s Degree. Two years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the position description.
- Minimum of an Interim Secret or Secret clearance required.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Military Map Reading, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Symbology, the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP), briefings, analytical writing, Targeting, and experience operating current automated Intelligence Information Processing Systems required.
- Experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to 35F intelligence operations is required
- Previously completed Common Faculty Development Program - Instructor Course (CFDP-IC) and Small Group Instructor Training Course (SGITC) or DOD/Service equivalent program certifications.
- If instructor applicant does not possess these qualifications, the applicant must be able to pass the requisite USAICoE-provided courses on the first iteration of classes made available by the government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment.
- Instructor Certification requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70 and AETCI 36-2202 and as supplemented in local regulatory policies.
- Current experience related to current MI doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and Department of Defense Directives (DoDD) relating to Intelligence Operations.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca-20315-MFHU
Job Type Experienced
Req ID: INT0001AN