Albertsons Pharmacy Manager (Pharmacist) - Safeway - Florence, AZ in FLORENCE, Arizona
Are you the Pharmacist who knows your patients by name? Do they ask for you because you build meaningful relationships with them? Do you want to practice in a progressive setting where you can make an impact on patient care and be a part of your community? Then Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies is the place for you!
As a Pharmacy Manager for our company, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
Under the direction of the Division Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the pharmacy and acts as pharmacist in charge. In addition, the Pharmacy Manager:
- Partners with management in developing and implementing initiatives to increase profitability
- Recruits, trains and supervises pharmacy team
- Actively delivers patient care services
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified immunizer preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a pharmacy setting preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
Locally great and nationally strong, Albertsons Companies (NYSE: ACI) is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States. Albertsons Companies operates stores across 34 states and the District of Columbia under 20 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, and Carrs. Albertsons Companies is committed to helping people across the country live better lives by making a meaningful difference, neighborhood by neighborhood. In 2019 alone, along with the Albertsons Companies Foundation, the company gave nearly $225 million in food and financial support. These efforts helped millions of people in the areas of hunger relief, education, cancer research and treatment, programs for people with disabilities and veterans outreach.
Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled