International Cooling Tower Inc. Project Coordinator (ICT Fabricators) in Chandler, Arizona
Established in 1958, International Cooling Tower, Inc. (ICT) designs, manufactures and constructs a complete line of industrial cooling towers for the petrochemical industry, power plants, petroleum refineries, pulp & paper mills, steel factories, mining applications and the food industry. Our operations complete cooling tower projects, aftermarket maintenance activities and a full range of field services in 42 states in the United States.
The Project Coordinator will be working out of the fabrication facility located in Chandler, AZ. Responsibilities include coordinating construction projects, fabrication orders, reviewing supply scopes, establishing material deliveries and monitoring project and production schedules. The Project Coordinator will work with engineering, purchasing and construction personnel to ensure project construction is executed in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining integrity of design. The position will assist the sales team, project management and construction operations during the execution of projects.
• Entering fabrication orders, monitoring progress, coordinating site requirements and shipment dates
• Monitoring inventory minimum and maximums; preparing re-stock orders.
• Audit production reporting and order completion status’.
• Execute scope for projects, attain objectives, mitigate and manage risks, track progress through work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables.
• Ensure all contractual issues are resolved and dealt with in a timely manner.
• Manage internal and/or external contractors or trades onsite as required.
• Create Subcontracts for external contractors or trades on site as required.
• Support Site Superintendents and project workforce needs with fabrication operations.
• Coordinate manpower mobilization and pre-access requirements.
• Plan project/order timelines, milestones and deliverables using Primavera P6 and other ICT PM management tools.
• Track all project costs weekly and/or monthly to ensure completion within budget; evaluate any budget modifications necessary.
• Identify and resolve conflicts within design, purchasing and construction.
• Interface with client representatives, subcontractors, security, etc. as required.
• Manage trade contractor site meetings, RFI’s, invoices and control document process.
• Write inspection reports for various projects.
• Perform additional assignments per Director of Operation’s direction
• BSc Degree in Construction, Mechanical or Civil Engineering (Preferred)
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in Volume Structural Manufacturing, Structural Fabrication for Industrial Construction
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans
• A strong understanding of all construction trades and construction techniques related to cooling towers.
• Cooling Tower Experience an asset. (Preferred)
• Travel 5-10% to project sites throughout AZ.
• High level of experience in Microsoft Excel, exposure to Tableau and database systems.
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to form effective relationships with customers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of energy, flexibility, focus, and work output.
• Competitive industry compensation
• Comprehensive Health Benefits Coverage
• Jointly funded Retirement Savings plan 401(k) after 6 months of employment
Job ID: 2020-1035
External Company Name: International Cooling Tower Inc.
Street: - 11237 East Riggs Rd, Chandler, AZ 85249
Post End Date: 10/30/2020