TEKsystems .NET Developer - Software Engineer in Chandler, Arizona
In the Employee Compliance Technology space, we have 5 projects fully approved and funded for 2021 already in flight. We have 3 additional which are in different states of approval but we anticipate to be ready to start before the end of March. Most of our projects are funded into 2022, so it is expected that we will need contract staffing up to and possibly beyond the 18 month limit that Wells Fargo has in place. This is the heaviest lift and largest commitment our group has experienced in a single year. Some of our projects are technology remediation based while others are Compliance and Risk based to meet regulatory initiatives. The projects span Compliance needs for Corporate Investment Banking, Wealth Investment Management and International.
3+ years of .NET experience
3+ years of C#.NET experience
3+ years of ASP.NET experience
3+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
1+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
12-18 month project duration
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Develop, deploy and support moderately complex software and custom code solutions. This may include writing code for .NET web applications, interfaces, data feeds, etc. Performs application modeling, simulations and analysis.
• Prepare program test data, tests and debug programs.
• Utilize vendor specifications, diagnostic tools, etc. to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs; lead the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements.
• Complete required logs, reports, documentation and user guides.
• Apply understanding of Business Continuity Planning (BCP), data quality, data integrity, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment.
• Provide assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.
• The candidate must be experienced in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and have a solid understanding of technology and data.
.net core, .net, c#, asp.net, sql server
Top Skills Details:
3 + years .NET C# experience
3+ years experience with SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures, SSIS, SSRS)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Ideally candidates with have any or all of these additional skills:
.NET Core or .NET 5 - can learn on the job, but this is what they will be rewriting applications on to stand independent of PCF
Pivotal Cloud Foundry - will be moving off Azure cloud and to PCF
Source control and branching technology
Experience working on a database project and expertise with Visual Studio
Eventually, containerization, CICD or automated build&deploy (future state project work entails this)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.