TKC Holdings Operations Team Member - ASPC Lewis in BUCKEYE, Arizona
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
We're searching for an Operations Team Member to work at our Lewis Corrections Department in Buckeye, AZ.
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Assist in providing commissary operations and services to assigned Commissary location.
• Deliver individually packaged orders to inmates at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner
• Positively identify the inmate
• Obtain signature of inmate on 2 ply order receipt
• Retain and dispose of all plastic bags and trash generated in process
• Account for all signed receipts
• Maintain all KCN areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintain American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable.
• Complete miscellaneous duties assigned by KCN Commissary Manager.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance
Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Requisition ID: 2021-4398
Company: Keefe Commissary Network, LLC - 894OA
External Company Name: Keefe Group
External Company URL: https://www.keefegroup.com/
Street: 26700 S HWY 85