Aston Carter Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Buckeye, Arizona
Now Hiring for a Large Healthcare Company that Supports Medicare Members!
The Patient Acquisition and Retention Advocates are often creating the customer’s impression of the company that is represented and are responsible for actuating member retention and facilitating member acquisition.
Why you should apply....
Career advancement opportunities where hiring managers aim to promote internally.
It’s a fully remote Customer Care Representative where all needed equipment is provided.
Starting pay of $18/hour.
Work in the comfort of your home , but you must be able to be hardwired to Wi-Fi network.
Being a part of history while helping Medicare members with their health plans
EXPERIENCE and MUST HAVES:
• Min 2+ years of Call center experience
• Medicare Insurance experience is a plus!
• Someone who speaks well and can be reliable and an independent worker.
• Engagement within their position. They want people who are going to show their video during meetings, this is a requirement.
• Proven Attendance – Previous track record with clients are going to be important to ask about.
• Technology skills, Aka – Computer Literacy skills, Microsoft Word and Excel are important to have had experience with
• Setting up your own computer at home – This has been a challenge for people, let’s verify that they have trained or worked remotely in the past.
• MUST HAVE A DEDICATED QUIET AREA All calls are recorded
If you have questions or would like to learn all about this position, please give me a call at your earliest convenience! 623-518-1396
Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for jobs
performed in Colorado. Other locations may be subject to variances based on locations-related factors.
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wagebased on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may
depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
Medical, dental & vision
Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA
Employee Assistance Program
Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.