WindStream Communications Senior Customer Advocate in Austin, Texas
/Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority!/
Sr. Customer Advocate / Sr. Account Manager
· Advises assigned accounts (multi-national/global accounts) by selling new or additional products and services to existing customers; finding additional business in multiple areas within the existing customer; identifying essential customer prospects and evaluating their position among competitors; and researching and analyzing sales options.
· Drives organizational management and effectiveness for customers by planning for evolutionary product development; communicating with internal resources the project plan; and bridging any gaps within the product delivery process.
· Manages formal RFP responses by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; setting strategic sales objectives unique to the customer; and aligning sales goals and quotas.
· Manages customer projects and charters that relate to specific key accounts by overseeing project plans from conception to completion; ensuring project specifications are met; facilitating customer proposals; and providing recommendations regarding setting metrics and tracking results.
· Manages customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems; continuing communication during difficult times; and monitoring satisfaction.
· Creates business development plans and forecasting by preparing efforts on behalf of the customer; assessing customer needs on a regular basis; validating strategic sales model alignment; and maintaining accurate data for all sales activity.
· Processes product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration; and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
Minimum Requirements:Bachelors Degree and 7 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 11 years professional level equivalent related experience.
Primary Location: *US-Texas-Austin
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 21000123
Other Locations: US-Texas-Dallas, US-Texas-Houston
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.