Cardinal Health Sales Consultant, Manager of Pharmacy Business Strategy in Arizona
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
This function works to drive new sales for all service offerings under Managed Services in the Innovative Delivery Service business for their assigned region. This person will identify customer needs (both stated and observed), this manager will be the pharmacy subject matter expert and support the customer facing sales team in crafting offers uniquely suited to meet those needs for their assigned region.
- Strategic targeting of opportunities within assigned region to establish a funnel of diversified opportunities based upon Managed Services solutions
- Development of regional pipeline and prospects through use of tools such as but not limited to IQVIA
- Lead regional sales team in crafting new Managed Services solution sales, risk-based deals and contract terms for appropriateness, profitability, and consistency with Pharmacy Solutions, Pharmaceutical Distribution Acute Care offering (included in PS agreements) and Cardinal strategy
- Develop, lead, and participate in strategy and customer facing presentations for new offers and renegotiations where suitable within assigned region.
- Serve as a natural link between Product and Practice Lead, Accounts teams, Marketing and Sales with respect to customer input on our offers
- Research, test, and suggest business model structures that are mutually beneficial to both the client and Cardinal
- Ensure that the agreed upon terms are consistent with our capabilities and ability to operate and invoice customers as described
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the assigne region, projecting expected sales
- Participate in the implementation of sales process by contributing to the development of sales action plans.
- Providing feedback to the assigned region field sales management during quarterly performance management meetings and the annual review process
- Five years’ experience in direct or indirect Hospital Pharmacy Management strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Experience in meeting and managing to hit sales quotas
- Background in Pharmacy or Pharmacy Operations desirable
- Must have a solid background in Pharmacy, competitive strategy, marketing and finance
- Ability to travel nationally frequently
- Strong customer relationship skills; strong people skills
- Functional knowledge and understanding of all business processes, operating procedures and business risk associated with managing pharmacy services
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to foster an atmosphere of trust, integrity, fairness, and a sense of urgency
- Repertoire of business, financial, and clinical pharmacy savvy
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities using organizational and analytical skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Proven record of teamwork
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.