Hill International, Inc. Estimator in Arizona
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
We are seeking a Senior Mechanical, Electrical, Process and CSA Estimator in Phoenix, AZ
• Coordinate activities with the Hill estimating team
• Interact with client and Hill project team members
• Review 3rd Party estimates for adequacy, uniformity, and completeness
• Evaluate vendor quotes, bid information, and change orders
• Interact with clients and upper level management
• Prepare conceptual and comparative cost study estimates from preliminary sketches
• Prepare detailed breakdown of components and elements of estimates for systems and subsystems
• Accumulate, evaluate, and document historical cost data for the development of future estimates
• Review contract documents and modifications to determine scope of work and equitable cost allowance for scope changes
• Strong comprehension of a construction schedule, baseline/critical/milestones etc.
• Proficient knowledge of construction codes
The estimating team will carry out the following activities:
• Provide cost estimates based on 30 - 90 percent drawings and construction documents and provide cost estimates based on DD and CD stage drawings and construction documents.
• Provide cost estimates resulting from construction contractor change order requests.
• Provide order of magnitude cost estimates in support of identified cost reduction measures.
• Complete estimate reconciliations
• Provide information to client Site Lead or Program Manager
• Verify Designer Estimates
• Estimating experience specific to Mechanical, Process Piping, Electrical and CSA.
• 10-15 years of experience is preferred
• Clean Room, Data Centers and Semiconductor project experience is required
• Experience using estimating software such as; On-Screen Take Off, Hard Dollar/InEight and Microsoft Excel is preferred
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
_Note:_/This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
IER Right to Work Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster
Requisition ID: 20001111