AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Corporate Recruiter in A3 Smart Home - Tempe, Arizona
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life’s roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work.
• Develops hiring profiles, sourcing, and interview strategies informed by regular interaction with business hiring managers.
• May act as LOB lead for a functional area to ensure recruiting activities for multiple function, complex, and larger business areas support agreed upon sourcing and hiring strategy.
• Delivers timely, cost-effective, and quality hires. Includes attending business meetings, visiting business sites, side-by-side shadowing of jobs for which hiring is needed. Participates in college recruiting efforts in order to increase candidate pipeline.
• Conducts In-depth candidate screening
• Interviews to meet hiring profiles.
• Networks to ensure readiness of pipeline of candidates to meet the business need. Ability to identify a steady stream of prospective talent in anticipation of future talent needs. Ability to leverage Web 2.0 technologies to locate, engage, and attract perspective candidates
• Strong attention to detail, process-oriented focus
• Intermediate level MS Office and applicant tracking system skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to manage high volume workload on a consistent basis.
• Able to take direction from multiple sources.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bilingual communication skills (preferred)
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
• High School diploma or GED. (required)
• Bachelors degree (preferred)
• 4+ yrs specialized recruiting experience (preferred)
• Professional certification (PHR/SPHR, etc.) (preferred)
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
Business Acumen & Fiscal Responsibility (Intermediate) Communication (Proficient)
Decision Making (Intermediate) Negotiating (Proficient)
Cooperation / Collaboration (Proficient)
Innovation. It’s what motivates and drives our 4,200 Team Members as the key to enhance Member value, employee satisfaction, and our future success. We have a 117-year history of service, creating Members for life. We generate $4 Billion in annual sales and serve nearly 6 million Members across 7 states. A3 is our Innovation Lab, where we have launched GIG Car Share, GoMentum Station, AAA CarConnect, AAA House Manager, and the first Autonomous Shuttle. If innovation and purpose are what you’re looking for, journey forward with us.